...15.25 miles at 7:35-7:40 pace in the cold and rain, thanks for dragging me out, Brett!
Ran in the Brooks Ghost again today, but I'm due for new ones (Hint, hint...)...probably have 400+ on them and the feet felt it this morning.
But what a great run. Brett had the course mapped out ahead of time, and the rain really wasn't that bad...I'll take the rain and 38 degrees over snow and -15 :)
A quick 4+ miles tonight before tomorrow's loooong ride...I'm feeling like I'm getting fit. (If I could only lose these 10 unwanted pounds, I'd be set!)
Hoppy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Running Memory #11
25 DAYS AND COUNTING...COUNTING DOWN! RACE #11 First of all, I see that the blog has now been viewed over 16,000 times...holy carp! Thank yo...
-
Has it really been over 2 months since my last post? Hmmm...seems like just yesterday... So much life in the past 2 months... F irst, can ...
-
Where did all this snow come from? Great for those of you heading to Birkie this weekend, but it sucks for those of us looking to run on so...
-
Finally, an updated blog...it's been a crazy few months, but life is beginning to settle down. Yes, Leadman is still happening. Not su...
No comments:
Post a Comment